Meetings serve as critical vehicles for the knowledge transfer that drives business. Now more than ever, companies face time, money and expertise constraints that squelch in-house meeting management abilities, even as meeting outcomes are becoming an increasingly important measure of organizational performance.
Agentis offers innovative meeting management solutions that help clients creatively and cost-effectively overcome today’s meeting management challenges. Agentis provides unrivaled management services for employee training seminars, conferences, trade shows, technical exhibitions and events for organizations of all sizes, using talent and technology that achieves optimum results.
Industry Resources and Expertise
Agentis team members are recognized leaders in convention logistics, program content development, project management, sponsorship development, marketing and registration management. Our skilled meeting professionals carry far-reaching experience in meeting planning for national and international associations, corporations and pharmaceutical companies.
We can flawlessly coordinate every phase of your meeting from conference theme conception to post-event metrics. In addition to our abundant internal capabilities, we have cultivated a dynamic network of industry contacts that allow us to maximize client resources when negotiating with hotels and ancillary vendors.
We get it right because we “get it”
We understand that the difference between a good meeting and a great meeting is a matter of experience—your attendees’ experience. Superior meeting management cannot be accomplished through effective planning and task completion alone. That’s why many of the things we do for our clients don’t show up on a conference checklist. We transform meetings into meaningful experiences by encompassing the spirit and ideals of the clients we serve.
Agentis is forward thinking. We harness the right people, the right skills and the right technologies to deliver exceptional results for our clients. Our roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic is matched only by our passion. Meeting planning isn’t just what we do, it is who we are—and above and beyond isn’t just our mantra, it’s our way of life.
At your service
We understand that every client houses a unique set of needs and objectives. Agentis’ service menu has been carefully designed to provide integrated features and comprehensive options that can be custom-tailored to your meeting objectives. The following is a partial list of available Agentis convention, meeting and exhibition management services:
- Logistics Management Services
- Conference budget development
- Contract negotiations and management
- Timeline development
- Site selection
- Housing management
- On-site equipment coordination
- Ground transportation coordination
- Food and beverage (F&B) management
- Inventory management and shipping services
- Ancillary vendor and service management
- Exhibition registration, floor mapping and operations
- Travel management
- Exhibitor booth, design, set-up and staffing
- Conference outcomes reporting
Education & Programming Services
- Contract negotiations and management
- Program content development
- Speaker solicitation and management
- Educational materials development
- A/V management
- Abstract management
- Virtual and e-learning solutions
- Continuing education credit tracking and recording
- Social activity and special event planning
Marketing & Communications Services
- Conference marketing plan development and implementation
- Sponsorship and exhibitor development
- Media relations
- Mailing list development and maintenance
- Graphic and web design
- Conference website content management
- Multi-media development
- Promotional item design and distribution
- Registrant communications and notifications
- Customized e-mail services
- Conference material production
- Evaluation development and feedback management
Contact us to find out how our meeting experience can enhance your meeting experience.